February 28, 2010

秒速5センチメートル getto!


I have known PLAYASIA for quite sometime now, but I've not (had much chance) bought anything from it yet. So far most of my online purchases are from CDJAPAN. In general, I am still a bit edgy about purchasing online with credit card. WHy don't they include a password or something. Just the card number is enough for them to authorise the transaction? With internet banking having 2-factor authentication, strange the credit card companies didn't catch up.

Ok, that aside, the other day, looking for only my railgun cd brought me here. Playasia sells quite a lot of things... they even have dorobo neko! ( けど, it is only pre-order-status and the date is even longer than Strapya's March ) Hmmm FREE DELIVERY WITHIN SINGAPORE? No harm trying, I thought. It appears to be cheaper than CDJAPAN. IT was a correct and wrong decision.

only my railgun is out of stock(but it says its Back ordered. Ships once restock), ok it shouldn't take long to restock won't it? もう 一週間 だ, あの status わまだ 変わらない。そう... その世界わなにも 変わらない 。なにも。 Hehe, 御免,御免。 現実にわ戻る

Well, I surfed around the site while waiting, and I found 5 Centimeters Per Second with english subs! Actually I found one online sometime ago, it was on AMAZON. But it costs a US$100 over(latest US$166!!) and the packaging ehhh.... So at US19.90 it is a steal! At that price, one might suspect it is bootleg or have really sucky (english) subtitles... Yes those are my worries at first. But it turns out, it is one of my best spent US$19.90 in a while! The staff replied me on email that it is not bootleg, and for the english subtitles, I've seen a few minutes of it, they seeem ok... What! Haha, now it is US$18.90! I couldn't have saved US1 had I waited another week! Haha!

Yes the disc may be Hong Kong version, but it still looks very pretty, with all the goodies... Yorokobu da, minna! Some photos for your viewing..








 The box on the left is 'The making.. (of the show)' while the box on the left is the show itself


Love Letter みたい!


Love the postcards!






I'm looking for a place with big screen to watch with my friends! If you are my friend and you are reading this, Lucky you! 友達になっていいな!

And I've also bought Shoko-san's Sorairo Days [CD+DVD], and it is on the way to Singapore. I hope my railgun will follow soon! Hanate! Kokoro ni Kizanda de yume wo mirai sae okiZZari ni shite! Genkai......

Hai..(sign). まってしかないだけだ!


No comments:

Post a Comment