February 23, 2010

Adapted from real story


Here we have a bank commercial (TC BANK-Taiwan) - 勇敢的母親 adapted from a real-life story. (I don't watch much TV now), I got to know it through a news segment that I happened to see. But hey the auntie's clever to bring along a piece of frequently-used-phrases-sheet :)




Commercial details



And probably(hey I've a very poor memory) the news segment I saw it from



Another testament how noble mothers are.


The following may not true-life, but just as touching, and funny! 0:07 GUY: OK, whatever...... Pls don, don, don, don..... (LOL)



Tea commercial



Find this familiar?



Stephanie Sun!



Ohhh.... the innocence of children..



See this a few more couple times, and u may really cry...



This looks Singapore, but I've never seen this before...



No comments:

Post a Comment