July 28, 2010

Birthday presents


Shopping for birthday presents have always been a dreadful experience for me, most of the time. You have to stick to budgets, don't know what the person's likes and dislikes(I don't normally do), and when I come across something I like I don't know if the recipient will feel the same way.

Today, I need to buy on behalf for everyone. I left my house rather worried. But the trip turns out surprisingly well, I have no idea why. I am armed, however, with a very good lead. Justyn's just got an ipad.





(I am greeted with a very long queue at Funan. Enough to go round Funan perimeter twice! It's Starcraft2 release?) I should get this sometime.





Wow Funan has got Itazura Neko!





This SONIGEAR soundbar is only S$23! But too cheap for a present.





These small keyboard are around S$60-70.





More portable keyboards..





These ipad covers are awesome, at $39 each. If it is me, I would have a painful time deciding if I should cover up with these beautiful cover or show-off-the-sleek-apple-logo.





This is one of my top choices too, it protects the ipad, like a case, you carry around with and when u flip over, the whole thing stands upright, at least its what the cover says, never got to try it out. At a sweet price of S$89.





I eventually settled with a (very nice) keyboard and a laptop/ipad stand for Justyn. Keyboards has never been in the birthday presents' list. But this one totally grabbed my attention when I saw it. The reason why I got it, because I was salivating on the keyboard, then the saleman saw it, demanded me to buy it. So bo-pian.



You don't bring around a stand when it is as big as the laptop itself. But this one, you can slip it into the bag's side pockets. It is so useful, I might get another one for myself sometime too!





Other stuff...

什么! 还有武林秘籍, 摧心掌!





That retro radio looks nice too. S$15 only.





The durain cake





Misc.





Well the trip ended pretty pleasant. Is it because Justyn's taste is more attuned to my own's? Or Funan is a great shopping place? Anyway, I am looking forward to my next present shopping




No comments:

Post a Comment