August 13, 2010

Mikuni concert @ St.James





Chiketto are still selling! Whew.. I got to know the event so late(about a week to go now), I thought the tickets are sold out already! I've got to grab a friend or two along...

See comments at Facebook...

Other blogs about the event


August is a busy month for みくに-さん. 14th, 15th at Seoul, 20th at Hong Kong, 22nd in Singapore! 大変疲れた! Will she and her band even have enough sleep???







For the un-initiated, 下川 みくに-さん, is quite active in the Ani-son field. She re-did quite a few ani-songs in one of her albums. I know her for FMP series, and Dragon Drive.



relive the moments..



Full Metal Panic! OP




Full Metal Panic! ED




Full Metal Panic! TSR OP




Full Metal Panic TSR - Mouichido kimi ni ai tai




Dragon Drive Opening 1



Wah.. Youtube hard to find HQ, with credits, but without subs op/endings. haha. Hai~ I am quite sick of youtube, tired of sifting through endless parodies/fakes/repeated/ENG(OR ANY OTHER LANGUAGE)DUBS!!! youtube videos. Wasted so much of my time! Haha I hard to please ah!



Wow on a sunday night at St.James! Another excuse for party animals! After the event, Powerstation, Dragonfly, Boiler to the morning before going to work! *whistle But it sort of strange it is there, a bit too complicated for an innocent guy like me. See any of you on that day!




No comments:

Post a Comment