August 5, 2010

Sumiko-chan


Ahh.. 二ヶ月, わ この 世界真実求め何時か 救い!



Everyday, even I've woken up, I don't feel like getting out of bed ah.. As Fukasaku-sama has said, staying still is not the same as doing nothing. I closed my eyes, try to feel the world around me. The cars whizzing past the road opposite my house. The rotating of the fan's blades. Then trying to imagine the people in the street (or the rest of the world) going to work. I do this everyday and not get tired about it! Muhahaha! "SONG" ah!

After finishing Otome Tairan final episode, Crunchyroll fed me with a strange clip, Sumiko-chan! Ore mo totemo kawaii ko yo! Hahahaha. Must watch the second video! Although a lot of the song I don't understand, there is a portion where an auntie (kept) mistaking her name! "Watashi wa Tomiko de wa arimasen! SUMIKO DESU!" You've got to hear her say that! Damn funny!

Crunchyroll doesn't allow embedding, so here is the link.

Wait! I found the second video here, at youtube.






No comments:

Post a Comment