August 3, 2010

"only my railgun" and "My Soul, Your Beats!"


...... 引き籠もり に ...... なった!



, その 引き籠もり わ まだ 完璧 コントロール した。引き籠もり の 辛い, 厳しい よ!



As if to celebrate my rite-of-passage, my parcel arrives! And its free, I don't have to pay a cent for it! Courtesy of Standard Chartered Bank!

As usual, PLAYASIA delivers around in 2 weeks. Here are my spoils...

only my railgun, My Soul, Your Beats!, and a K-ON candy can.










The back of the K-ON can


    Bonus: Textless Opening and ending videos DVD



Athough I've only officially got 引き籠もり status on sunday, I started this lifestyle 2 weeks ago. I thought it'll be a relaxing period, I didn't expect to be still (so) busy with all the stuff I'm trying to do/would like to do. WTH! Like I've to stay up late to catch my fav National Geographic and Discovery programmes. They are never-ending! Once I've finish one, more comes up! (And it's a good thing Starhub didn't include the Discovery Science channel in its basic package, because I might have became a TV zombie!) I can keep up with the graveyard-shift timings of the programmes now, but it's become a tiring process, where I sleep late into the day. You can feel your biological clock in a mess. The TV is sucking me in, and is fighting with the computer for my time! And I've not even gone back to watching Anime and playing games yet! It is a scary time to become a 引き籠もり




No comments:

Post a Comment